Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: Donostia, Euskal Herria, Cameroon

sábado, diciembre 11, 2004

Fourth Message (email)

Hi!
For most of you, it's a long time since I wrote to you last time last time, you know, it takes me more time to write in english so I always let it for another day. I don't know if you will remember anything about that I had the intention to go to Finland to finnish my Computer Engineering career, anyway, I'm here since october until may and I put working a web page with my experiece in this cold country so if you want to know how I'm doing check those two adresses: http://andonisuomi.blogspot.com -> a kind of Diary, mostly written in basque with with some posts in english www.flickr.com/photos/andonisuomi/ -> just photos I'm also workin in my Final Proyect that is about artificial intelligence in games, I'm developing a game similar to the board game "RISK" and I would like to give it learning capacity. Let me know if you want to know anything else about it, you could help me finding errors ;-). I hope you all are OK. Bye.
Andoni Albizu MartikorenaOulu PolytechnicRaahe Institute Of Technology And BusinessRantakatu 5-792100Raahe, Finland

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi Andoni: you are in Nokia area. Close to Lapland. I think that weather now is very cold, isn't it?
Sometimes I watch the forecast of Lapland and Oulu province through Internet and weather is cold indeed.

Good luck, Andoni.

17 de diciembre de 2004, 21:33  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home