Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: Donostia, Euskal Herria, Cameroon

miércoles, diciembre 08, 2004

Summary I (English) (Finally!!!)

My friend Christine told me that the post I wrote in english wasn't really a summary of what I've done in Raahe. She's right but I thought that it was convenient to write a introduction for those that visit the page for first time. I spent quite a long time to write that short message so I decided to let important part for another day. And I'm here, always writting without saying anithing. Let's start.

There are som many things to say that i don't know how to begin, what I should explain and wht not. Well, I arrived to Finland in the 16 October, very frightened because I had to take two flights, a taxi and a bus so, I wasn't sure if I woud be able to get inside home. The first time ther was not classes so I was good to "learn" how to live there, Inigo, my roomate that was in Finland since August helped me. That first week was a bit boring because I had nothing to do and I was still waiting to a box sent by mail and contained many usefull thing for me (like my computer). I don't think this is really a summary, I should'nt type so much. So, let's continue another day.