Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: Donostia, Euskal Herria, Cameroon

lunes, noviembre 29, 2004

Summary I (English)

It's a bit embarrasing for me to write something in english because you all will realize how bad is my level. Before arriving to Finland I thought that I will be able to comunicate fluenty in this language but I soon noticed that allbody here speaks better than me, even the chinese people. Anyway, if you can understand me its enough.

I'm doing these summaries because I know some people that want to read this diary but can't understand anything because is in basque. I almost know people from all over the world: Japan, Chinca, Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Peru, Venezuela, Mexico, Kenia, germany, Finland, France ...

This web page has been built as a Diary during my stance in Raahe (Finland). I arrive here in October and I will stay here until may, doing my last year of University as a Erasmus student.

In those english summaries you will find the most interesting information of my stance in this cold country. It's quite hard for me to write in english, I need more time to write something and considering that I don't have much free time (I'm also doing my final proyect, something related with games and artificial intelligence) I don't know how often I will be able to put any new here.


JOTAKE

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikel Larreategi said...

Your English is not bad at all...

It's clear that you learnt a lot in Canada last year ... ;)

8 de diciembre de 2004, 19:55  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home